Factors that make or break language learners
This book explains what factors influence a language learner and decide whether the language learner is going to be successful or not. The book is written in a style that is easy to read and is packed with:
· Facts about language every teacher should know
· Explanations of why different nationalities have certain difficulties with English
· Unusual but very effective language learning techniques and study skills
· Unusual but very effective ideas for handling quiet Asian students
· Good and bad ideas for the language laboratory
· Practical advice for the classroom as well as individual study
· Real life stories that illustrate this advice
· Great activities and lesson plans
This book describes what successful language learners do and what unsuccessful language learners do not do, what we can change and what we cannot change.
This book is the culmination of 25 years of language learning, linguistic studies and teaching ESL.
Available as an ebook - by email within 24 hours. Only $3.99